100 Hours Naturality Retreat/Course in Rishikesh, India
Overview : 100 hours Naturality Retreat/Course in Rishikesh, India
Date : Wednesday, Oct. 16 to Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
Location : Ramjhula, Rishikesh, India
Price : 600 USD on Sharing Basis
*Prices include accommodation, food and excursion, *** Extra Charges For AC
100 hours Naturality Retreat/Course Details
A Natural Path of Four Awakenings and Six Yogas
(A two week residential Self-discovery and Healing program in Rishikesh – India)
Join us for a two week residential certification Naturality program in Rishikesh. Your host will be Jivasu, the founder of Naturality movement.
In this program, through philosophy, science and practice, you will learn how to build an identity to find your place in a chaotic world and know your natural personality and manage lifestyle to live in health and peace. This will help you to find your natural self with which you were born and lead to the realization of the universal and non-dual consciousness also called enlightenment. Following six Yogas of Naturality will be explored: Love and Relationship, Aging and Old age, Emotional and Mental Health, Complete Beauty, Death and Dying and Artificial Intelligence.
A Naturality certificate of attendance will be issued, if you want to integrate the program in your teachings, counseling and healing practices.
After the completion of the program Nada Yoga-Naturality will organize a free International Yoga and Music Festival from Nov. 1-7. You are welcome to attend it.
Ritam offers a harmonious and balanced combination of theory and practice, using both traditional and scientific approaches to involve mind and body in deep learning. Such learning assures rapid progress on the path of yoga and meditation.
The teaching includes talks and dialogue about philosophy, psychology, science and practice of yoga poses, breathing techniques, chanting and a variety of meditations.
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
- Ritam Yoga School adopts the ancient approach to yoga to inculcate in each student the wisdom that yoga manifests. Teaching and learning is therefore
- The day begins with the daily regimen (Dincharya) and ancient code of conduct. Activities are planned according to seasonal code of conduct
- Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the
- Before students register for the yoga teacher training they must be aware that this traditional teaching will differ from that of the west. There could even be
- Modified exercises that go by the name of yoga are frowned upon by Rishikesh Yog Peeth and so only those students must apply for the course who
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- School does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the school students must all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the Ritam Yoga School at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program